ConneXtions Exhibit - "Venetian Pepper Mill"

Venetian Pepper Mill Hi! My husband (Shaun) & I designed this piece "Venetian Pepper Mill" for the ConneXtions Exhibit. ConneXtions is a joint venture between AAW (Association of American Woodturners) and ISGB (International Society of Glass Beadmakers).

Shaun did the wood turning and assembly here. Pretty great for only his second time wood turning! Don't you think? It is maple and zebra wood. I made the hollow beads in filigrana to represent the pepper. The top of the pepper mill is a hollow fish bead. All
glass used was Moretti/Effetre .. very Italian!!

The exhibit is in St. Paul, MN running thru December, 2007. If you are at ISGB's 2007 Gathering conference, please check it out!! For more information on the exhibit, see www.woodturner.org/gallery Please check out my other Venetian fish, fun jewelry, & other glass items at my shop, beckycongdon.etsy.com Arriverderci!Venetian Venetian Hollow Fish





Comments

Popular Posts