Open Studio Trail - THANK YOU!!!

Handsome Helper Wow! What a great weekend for the Naples Open Studio Trail (Oct. 3-4th). My husband and I were busy getting ready the Becky's StudioFriday before the event. It takes alot of work to setup for this. Here is a picture of my handsome helper (aka. husband, Shaun). I invaded his studio/garage for the displays of my work. Shaun is showing the "before", and the demos were in my studio which is attached to the building on the right. I was busy working up to the last minute, and my studio was a mess!!! Here is a before and after picture.

Before Cleaning - What a mess! Clean Studio!



It may not look that messy... but glass was everywhere!! Anyway, we pulled everything together and had a fun show. See below for final displays.

Day 1 - Booth Setup(ViewA)Day 1 - Booth Setup (ViewB)Day 1 - New Ornaments, etc...

Here's my helper...ready to greet everyone!! =) Thanks to all who stopped by. Hope you all had a great time. I look forward to opening my studio again next year with new items. (This year it was ornaments!!) Mark you calendars for next year, first weekend in October. Take care. Arrivederci!

Ready For Customers!

Comments

Popular Posts