SIMPLER SPACES

I've been organized! ..........

I had to share with you all a great experience. Like many artists and craft people, my art process had taken over my house (much to my husband's dismay). In addition, my parents downsized their home, and we had "inherited" many things that had not found a "home". So, I received a great Christmas present of a gift certificate from "Simpler Spaces", a professional organizer. Nancy Blackmore of "Simpler Spaces" came to my house over a weekend and worked with me to organize my basement area. She worked with me in a professional and yet humorous way to get through something I had been dreading. I couldn't even walk to my bench easily. Here are some after pictures. Notice... no clutter and labeled boxes.



As one of her client's aptly put it, "This is alot cheaper than marriage counseling." and I agree whole heartily. Now my husband has his basement area again. He now uses the term "I need to do a "Nancy" on this room/area" to refer to organizing. I have my sanity back because I can find things!

I highly recommend her for any organizing operation needed.... Maybe my next project with her will be my office! For more information, please contact:
Simpler Spaces
Nancy Blackmore, Professional Organizer




Comments

Popular Posts