Artist Demo & Halloween Beading

South Bristol Cultural Center will be hosting me on Saturday, October 27th from 1-3pm. I will introduce you to the art of flameworking. I will explain & demostrate the process I use to make my intricate and colorful beads. Afterwards, I'll step you thru basic beading projects using my beads. You'll go home with a special pair of "Calorie-Free" Candy Corn earrings and/or a pendant/necklace using one of my festive beads (choice of ghost, bat, or pumpkin if you register by October 20th).


COST: $17 for earrings OR $32 necklace and earrings (SBCC members)/$22 for earrings OR $37 necklace and earrings (nonmembers).


CALL TO REGISTER: (585)396-5950
South Bristol Cultural Center
5323 Seneca Point Road, Canandaigua, NY
Just fifteen minutes from the heart of downtown Canandaigua!

Comments

Popular Posts